McInnis is The New Cement Company, an organization created to focus its efforts around the needs of its customers, operate in an environmentally conscious manner and perform only to the highest standards of business, technology and ethics.
Under the responsibility of the Electrical Supervisor, the electrotechnician is responsible for carrying out repairs and maintenance on various equipment. He also oversees to the proper functioning of the instrumentation and the electrical distribution on the plant.
- Execute work orders for repairs, maintenance, installation and troubleshooting of various high-tech industrial systems and equipment;
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial control and electrical distribution equipment;
- Carry out electrical or electronic tests to identify any problems;
- Propose and provide solutions in case of breakage or non-performance of the equipment concerned;
- Accurately write reports and collect information from the SAP system.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Teamwork and good communication skills;
- Ability to analyze, solve problems and prioritize;
- Sense of initiative, autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Knowledge and respect of safety standards.
- College Diploma (DEC) in Industrial electronics technology, Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) in Electrical Engineering or Diploma of vocational studies (DEP) in Electricity or Maintenance instrumentation / automation;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Industrial maintenance electrotechnician;
- Hold a Certificate in Electricity (CE);
- Available on a day-night shift on a 5-4-4-5-schedule.
Join us in a growing Quebec organization, where you will find a dynamic and friendly work environment while contributing to the local economic activity of the Gaspesie Region!
Submit your application by email to the following address: email@example.com.