McInnis is The New Cement Company, an organization created to focus its efforts around the needs of its customers, operate in an environmentally conscious manner and perform only to the highest standards of business, technology and ethics.
Under the responsibility of the Mechanical Supervisor, the Industrial Mechanic is responsible for performing the maintenance and repairs of the various plant equipment, in order to ensure its proper functioning.
- Inspect, install, maintain and calibrate industrial mechanical instruments and related devices;
- Perform maintenance, installation and troubleshooting of various fixed and rolling production equipment, as well as certain peripherals;
- Execute work orders in connection with the preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance plan for plant facilities;
- Propose solutions in the event of equipment breakage or non-performance and carry out mechanical tests to identify any problems;
- Accurately write reports and collect information in the SAP system.
Skills and abilities
- Teamwork and good communication skills;
- Ability to analyze, solve problems and prioritize;
- Sense of initiative, autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Knowledge and respect of safety standards.
- College diploma (DEC) in mechanical engineering or industrial maintenance or diploma of vocational studies (DEP) in industrial mechanics or in welding
- 2 to 10 years of experience in industrial maintenance, depending on the level of education;
- Avalaible on day and night shift on a 5-4-4-5-schedule.
Join us in a growing Quebec organization, where you will find a dynamic and friendly work environment while contributing to the local economic activity of the Gaspesie Region!
Submit your application by email to the following address: email@example.com